Hi,
 The USHMM has pulled together all  their collections into one  catalog: art and artifacts, archives, library, oral history, photo archives, and film and video:

Kate Cooper, Project Manager, Art & Artifacts Cataloging Project 202-314-1773 CORESTAFF Services
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
www.ushmm.org

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS

Support the Campaign for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum