From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julian Woodruff
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] museum libraries & acquisition

Hello out there,
Wondering whether I should think about attending the 2014 Acquisitions Institute, I was looking over the paper titles and presenters for the 2013 AI and find that it is very much oriented to academic libraries. Is there a group (maybe a SIG?) that deals with acquisitions in museum libraries?
Thanks,
Julian D. Woodruff
Crocker Art Museum
216 O St.
Sacramento, CA 95814

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>