I thought I'd check our holdings of Art in America, and we, too, are definitely behind in getting it. The last one we received was August of 2013. We even just recently received a 2003 issue!

Donna

Donna Bowman
Visual Arts Liaison Librarian
Dr. John Archer Library
University of Regina
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2
(306)585-5118

>>> Mike Saunders <[log in to unmask]> 1/8/2014 8:35 AM >>>

We have been having problems for a few years with Art in America, as well as, Magazine antiques. Both are published by Brant Publishing and distributed by a company called “ProCirc” based out of Florida. I have spent many hours trying to resolve problems with both parties to no avail. Delivery is not a problem for them in the U.S. but it seems they are incapable of getting their periodicals delivered to Canada. ProCirc has sent me emails telling me to get in contact with Canada Post to see what the problem is. They are playing the blame game. The editors of both publications are very apologetic but do not seem to want to deal with the issue. We just started new subscriptions to these publications that are sent to our subscription agents in the U.S. and then forwarded to us. I received our first issue of Art in America from those subscriptions yesterday. I have forwarded these posts to an editor of Art in America but, as I say, they don’t seem to want to deal with the problem.

Mike Saunders,