Hi Kevin,

In each case what makes up for the pagination are bound-in advertisements.

In the case of the March/April 1964 issue a themed ad entitled, "Faces West" from the Standard Paper Manufacturing Company, a single sheet folded twice to (11 x 8 1/2 inches).

In the Sept./Oct. 1966 issue, an ad from Kimberly-Clark with the text "Many Happy Returns", single color sheet folded once (12 x 8 1/2 inches).

Best regards,
Bob