I am wondering if any other libraries have been having problems with consistent delivery of Art in America.  I seem to recall that this was an issue about two or three years ago with some Canadian libraries.  Our library has been missing between five to seven issues per year since 2011.

I just received notice from the publisher that the problem might be at our end, which strikes me as odd since we don’t have this problem with delivery of any of our other magazines.  The address information we have given the publisher is correct, so I am mystified as to why we seem to consistently be missing issues.

I am curious as to whether other libraries may be experiencing a similar situation to ours.

Thank you,

Irene Guidos

Technical Services Coordinator

Luke Lindoe Library

Alberta College of Art + Design

ACAD is a leading centre for education and research, and a catalyst for creative inquiry and cultural development. We engage the world and create possibilities.