Below is a partial table of contents for our inaugural issue of Notes on Early Modern Art, to be published in March.  For further information, please visit our website at http://www.noemajournal.com.  Our search for short articles is ongoing.  Please consider submitting your work to us.  Instructions on submissions are available at our site.  Thank you,

Lilian H. Zirpolo, Ph.D.

Editor, Notes on Early Modern Art

Notes on Early Modern Art Vol. 1 No. 1 Partial Table of Contents:

Liana De Girolami Cheney, Guglielmo Marcilla’s Images of the Virgin Mary:  Mystical and Visual Splendor.

Joseph Manca, Giorgio Vasari, Donatello, and Modernism.

Katherine A. McIver, Building Anew: Margarita of Austria Builds a New Palazzo in Aquila.

Kimberlee A. Cloutier-Blazzard, Deconstructing Feminine Civility: Counter-Portraits of Élite Women by Jan Steen.