I received this reply from Kathleen Cohen:

We are in the process of moving the site. Please check back in a week or so. Sorry for the inconvenience”

I then asked if the URL would be changed and am awaiting a reply.

Ruth Thomas

From: Linda Callahan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:30 PM
To: Thomas, Ruth S
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] WorldImages Database

The following is from the email that Kathleen Cohen posted to the VRA-L last September, regarding WorldImages, and I don't recall having seen any further information from her yet, so I'm wondering what happened to cause the apparent delay. Perhaps you can contact Kathy Cohen directly to find out more?:

"I am sorry that WorldImages is down, but it is in the process of being updated and will probably be down for a couple of weeks.  We look forward to a new and faster server, to a new version of Embark, and to lots more images.  I'll let you know when we are back in service."

Cordially,  Kathy

Dr. Kathleen Cohen

Director, CSU IMAGE Project

213 Delphi Circle

Los Altos, CA 94022

http://worldimages.sjsu.edu

Linda Callahan

Library, Information & Technology Services

Mount Holyoke College

50 College Street

South Hadley, MA 01075