Hi Leah. We also have that book, and kept it because of the lengthy bibliography (280 p.), amongst other reasons. Our users are serious art researchers though: professors, authors, grad art students, curators, whose in-depth art research does involve older publications. The book may be useful for your university students, if they are majoring in art.

We also have Swan’s “Art Information and the Internet: How to Find It, How to Use It” (1999), which may be a useful addition.

Hope this helps,

Deborah Mills

Cataloguer

E.P. Taylor Research Library and Archives

AGO -- Art Gallery of Ontario

317 Dundas Street West

Toronto, Ontario

M5T 1G4