Hello Collective Wisdom,

I am weeding the 707 section of our library right now.

I have Lois Swan Jones 'Art Information: Research Methods and Resources' 3rd edition. I'm wondering if you would keep this book, or if there is a newer book that would be worth purchasing to replace/or add to the collection.

I work in the Fine Arts department of Saskatoon Public Library. Most of our users would be working professionals, high school students, and a first or second year university students.

Thanks for your help,

Leah Bruce
Fine Arts Coordinator
Saskatoon Public Library