   Hi all,

 The days are counting down, don't forget to reserve your seat for "Taking it to the Next Level: Professional Development for Mid-career Art Librarians," featuring ARLIS/NA members Heather Gendron and Stacy Brinkman. Please see details and how to register below.

Regards,
Emilee Mathews
Education Subcommittee member

Taking it to the Next Level: Professional Development for Mid-career Art Librarians

Join us for a Webinar on January 17

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/331898016

Please join us for a spotlight on ARLIS/NA leaders, where we will be discussing how to cultivate and capitalize on leadership development opportunities at the mid-career level. Career development and leadership programs help professionals to keep growing, deepen their network, prepare for leadership roles, and contribute impactfully to their profession. Our speakers will share their experiences applying to and participating in leadership and career development programs, how they have applied the knowledge they gained to their professional practice, and advice they have for other mid-career professionals, as well as entry-level and early career professionals who are still formulating their career trajectories.

Only current ARLIS/NA members may attend this event. Registration will close two hours before the start of the webinar. For assistance, please contact [log in to unmask]. Additional information about webinars is available on the ARLIS/NA website.

This webinar will be recorded, and the video will be made available to current members on the ARLIS/NA member log-in webpage within two weeks after the webinar.

Title:

Taking it to the Next Level: Professional Development for Mid-career Art Librarians

Friday, January 17, 2014

Time:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CST

Guest presenters:

Heather Gendron, Head, Sloane Art Library, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, ARL Research Library Fellow, 2011-12

Stacy Brinkman, Art/Architecture Librarian, Miami University, ARL Leadership Career Development Program Fellow, 2013-2014

Moderator:

Emilee Mathews, Research Librarian for Visual Arts, University of California, Irvine, Education Subcommittee member

By registering, I understand and acknowledge that this Webinar will be recorded by ARLIS/NA and/or those designated by ARLIS/NA.  ARLIS/NA may record my name and questions I ask during the course of the Webinar presentation.  As a condition of my participation in the Webinar, I agree to irrevocably grant to ARLIS/NA, its assigns, licensees and successors the right to publish, record, broadcast, exhibit, display, reproduce, edit or otherwise use perpetually throughout the world, in all media now and hereafter known or devised, in whole or in part, my name, questions, quotes and material otherwise provided by me (collectively, the “Material”) during my participation in the Webinar.  I also agree that ARLIS/NA shall be the sole owner in perpetuity of any and all rights in and to any and all works containing the Material, in whole or in part, for all purposes whatsoever and in any manner or media including, without limitation, printed works, compact discs, DVDs, MP3, and computer on line services.

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet