I have been asked to find out what the three "things" are in the Citharede
relief - Procession of Apollo

http://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/asset-viewer/citharede-relief/vAGxrs
TnQQ2koQ?hl=en

The three things are on the points of the three parts of the top of the
building in the middle of the relief -  half a triangle.  Does anyone know
what those three things are. In the middle you can see a face so I am
talking about the three things - one on each corner of the temple in the
middle ..

I know strange description.

Thanks

Marlene Koenig