Thanks for all the feedback I received re: Lois Swan Jones 'Art
Information: Research Methods and Resources'.

The consensus is that it is worth keeping, especially if you have serious
art researchers (including the general public who might want to look up
artwork they personally own). There has not been a new updated version that
would replace this text. Two other recommendations: Guide to the Literature
of Art History Vol. 1 and 2 are both more up-to-date source lists, but do
not outline the research process.

'Art Information' is also online, however my library does not subscribe to
this.

Thanks again!

Leah Bruce
Fine Arts Coordinator