Hi,
 The USHMM has pulled together all  their collections into one  catalog:
art and artifacts, archives, library, oral history, photo archives, and
film and video:

http://collections.ushmm.org/search/

Kate Cooper, Project Manager, Art & Artifacts Cataloging Project
202-314-1773 CORESTAFF Services
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
www.ushmm.org

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS