Alison:
Even if you don't get any takers on this, I'd like to hear who you know
about who is doing this. It's something I'd like to do here.
Malcolm McBryde
Librarian
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts

--
Librarian

*The Mary & Edwin Meader Fine Arts Library*
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
314 S. Park St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
269-349-7775, ext. 3165