  We have also had some problems receiving the last 5 or so issues of
Art  in America. We have contacted our distributor but to no avail.
We have discovered, however, that a local bookseller regularly
receives every issue and has been doing so for several years without
any disruption. So is this just a Canadian library thing?

Kit

Kit Clarke
Acting University Librarian
NSCAD UNIVERSITY LIBRARY