I believe you mean Structurist (not Structure).  It has been published annually since 1961, initially under the editorship of Eli Bornstein of the University of Saskatchewan.  It was at the time the leading international organ of the structuralist movement in art, focusing on geometric abstraction.  Bornstein coined the term “structurist reliefs” in the first issue to define his own three dimensional geometric abstractions.  Apparently you are referring to the first three numbers, which would be quite scarce, and worth keeping (these early numbers are most important art historically) , but if your library sees no point in keeping them, they should probably be made available to another ARLIS member institution.  OCLC indicates 50 annual numbers published through 2010.

Raymond Smith
R.W. Smith Bookseller
New Haven

From: [log in to unmask] style='href: "mailto:[log in to unmask]"'>Malcolm McBryde
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask] style='href: "mailto:[log in to unmask]"'>[log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Structure magazine

ARLIS folks:

I recently received a donation of three volumes of a modern-art and -architecture magazine titled Structure, published in Amsterdam and edited by people at the University of Saskatchewan. I have the first three years; they seem complete but are physically in shaky condition. Can someone tell me how significant it was? Should I think about keeping it?

Thanks, and greetings to all. I'm new at this job.

Malcolm McBryde
--
Librarian

The Mary & Edwin Meader Fine Arts Library
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
314 S. Park St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
269-349-7775, ext. 3165