The ARLIS Ohio valley Chapter is pleased to announce our new officers for 2014/2015. They are:

2014 Chair is Shannon Robinson, Fine Arts Liaison Librarian at Denison University

2014 Vice Chair/2015 Chair Elect is Mo Dawley, University Libraries Faculty, Senior Librarian, Art and Drama Librarian at Carnegie Mellon University.

2014/2015 Secretary/Treasurer is Anne Trenholme, Art Bibliographer – Western Languages at the Cleveland Museum of Art.

2014/2015 Editor of the Newsletter (Blog) is Jen Krivickas, Head Librarian, of the Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art and Planning at the University of Cincinnati/College of DAAP.

Congratulations – we look forward to your leadership and to a great 2014!