Kara,

I too coordinate Library Exhibitions and would love a SIG devoted to that
topic. Though I'm replying from my gmail account for convenience's sake, I
am Reference Librarian/Exhibitions Coordinator at the New York Botanical
Garden's Mertz Library: http://libguides.nybg.org/libraryexhibitions. It
would be great to share information and ideas with other folks in similar
positions.

Best,
Mia D'Avanza

Mia D'Avanza