Greetings,

The fall issue of the ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Chapter's newsletter, The Medium, is now available on the chapter's website:
http://www.arlis-txmx.org/the-medium/v39no2

We have some great articles about fall chapter meeting events and presentations in this issue as well as some other exciting news:

  *   President's Column<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/495>
  *   ARLIS/NA Texas/Mexico Annual Chapter Business Meeting 2013: Minutes <http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/503>
  *   Archives Tours<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/496>
  *   Artpace Visit<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/504>
  *   First Friday in San Antonio<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/497>
  *   MFAH Libraries in Collaboration with Rice University<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/502>
  *   Personal Reflections of the McNay Art Museum<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/498>
  *   The Color Inside: A New Oasis at UT Austin<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/node/501>

Happy holidays!

Tara

~~~~~~

Tara Spies Smith
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Art & Design Librarian
Communication Studies Librarian
Alkek Library<http://www.library.txstate.edu/>
Texas State University - San Marcos<http://www.txstate.edu/>
512.245.1636

Check out my blog! ART & DESIGN INFORAMA - http://artinforama.blogspot.com/ - A blog for Art & Design department faculty, students, or anyone interested about new art resources in the library or available on the web. A place to share information about art, artists, design, and designers.