Got it! As usual, you all are amazing. Thank you!
Traci

Dear Arlisians,

I am in desperate need of information from the following collection catalogue: Hannema, D. 1955. Catalogue of the H.E. ten Cate collection. Rotterdam: A. Donker.

Specifically, we need information on the painting Narcissus by Victoria Dubourg Fantin-Latour, which is now in SAM’s collection. If you have this catalogue in your collection, would you be willing to scan the page(s) with this information for me?

[I have ordered a copy from a bookseller in the Netherlands – which will take several weeks to arrive – and one of the curators is in need of the information urgently.]

Thank you so much and Happy New Year!
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Learn/Library/SAM.asp

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 4pm

PERU: KINGDOMS OF THE SUN AND THE MOON

October 17-January 5

Get your tickets online now!

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.