Greetings, Collective Wisdom.

I have a first year student who would like to determine the exhibition history of two Frida Kahlo paintings - both of which are in now private hands.

We do not subscribe to art auction databases here at the University, so I'm not sure when and where they were sold.

Helpful advice would be most gratefully welcome.

Cheers!

Margaret English

Librarian - Department of Art Library
University of Toronto