My library just received notices for very large price increases for two art magazines published by Louise Blouin Media: Art & Auction (0197-1093) and Modern Painters (0953-6698).  I wonder if others have experienced such an issue, and more generally whether anyone can comment about the place of these general-interest magazines in university collections.  Please feel free to respond off-list.

Thank you.  -- Joshua M. Lupkin, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.  (504) 247-1825, jlupkin[at]tulane[dot]edu.