Hello,

Does anyone out there have either of these articles? I struck out on OCLC, but perhaps there’s still a chance. We’d be forever grateful if you could scan and email them to us. Thank you for checking!!!

B. Neville, “Vionnet,” in “Vogue,” London, Oct. 1, 1967, pp. 136-137?

B. Chatwin, Surviving in Style, “The Sunday Times Magazine,” London, March 4, 1973, pp. 44-45.

Maggie McClellan

Reference Librarian
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Boulevard / Richmond, VA 23220-4007
T 804.340.1625 / F 804.340.1431
email: [log in to unmask]

See what’s new at: www.vmfa.museum