Hi All--

I invite you to check out the Tumblr that I've created to document the
artists' books collection at The Paul D. Fleck Library & Archives at The
Banff Centre:

http://banffcentrelibraryandarchives.tumblr.com/

*The Paul D. Fleck Library & Archives at The Banff Centre has over 4,000
artists’ books and multiples. Inspired by Ed Ruscha’s seminal book “Every
Building on the Sunset Strip”, we will display every item in the
collection in a case in the library, rotating through 15 items weekly. Here
you will find a photo log documenting the items, chosen randomly, for
display. Click through on any photo for title and creator caption. *

*For more information and full catalogue records for the items pictured,
visit banffcentre.ca/library/ <http://banffcentre.ca/library/>. *

Follow us, tell your friends.

All Best,
Jaye