From: Barbara Ann Opar
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:27 PM
Subject: Remember the cookbook for your holiday shopping

Thinking about holiday gifts? Need recipes for the season including appetizers to entertain guests ?  How about that work cookie exchange ? When you think about gifts for the holiday season, please remember the ARLIS/WNY/Upstate New York chapter cookbook. Inside you will find tried and true recipes from our members and friends. All  sales benefit our chapter and are used to strengthen our local programs as well as to help support new members and students travelling to the national meeting.  Order your copies now. And happy cooking! Barbara

Buy Now Button

Worldwide books

                                           Buy Now Button