ARLIS/NA Ontario is pleased to announce that it is reviving a fundraising tradition--our Holiday Social Silent Auction.

The event will be held at the Learning Zone at OCAD University, on Thursday,  December 12th, at 6:45 PM. We are currently looking for donations to include in our silent auction. As with all fundraising initiatives, a large portion of the proceeds will go to support the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in Washington, D.C.

Please contact ARLIS/NA Ontario Vice-Chair, Stephen Spong at [log in to unmask], if you have any items you would like to contribute, or have any questions about the event.

We will be featuring a modest sampling of the received donations to be included in the auction on our website. Please be sure to bookmark the page, and check back periodically for updates.

Many thanks in advance!

Melissa Bruno, BA (Hons), MA, MI

Media Librarian
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation