I would like to thank all the friends and colleagues
who helped me while I was curating two exhibitions (Pucci and Ponti)
for the Georgia Museum of Art.
Since August I am working no more with GMOA.
I have no idea what is going on with the exhibitions,
but I want to let you know that I have new projects (including still Ponti
and Pucci)
with other important institutions.
I would like very much to share with all of you these new projects and
I hope that you are still willing to cooperate with me.
My best regards,
Annamaria poma Swank