ARLIS/NA Ontario is pleased to announce that it is reviving a fundraising
tradition--our Holiday Social Silent Auction.

The event will be held at the Learning Zone at OCAD
University<http://www.ocadu.ca/library/learning_zone.htm>,
on Thursday,  December 12th, at 6:45 PM. We are currently looking for
donations to include in our silent auction. As with all fundraising
initiatives, a large portion of the proceeds will go to support the ARLIS/NA
Annual Conference in Washington,
D.C<http://www.arlisna.org/washingtondc2014/index.php>
.

Please contact ARLIS/NA Ontario Vice-Chair, Stephen Spong at [log in to unmask],
if you have any items you would like to contribute, or have any questions
about the event.

We will be featuring a modest sampling of the received donations to be
included in the auction on our
website<http://arlison.org/holiday-social-silent-auction/>.
Please be sure to bookmark the page, and check back periodically for
updates.

Many thanks in advance!

Melissa Bruno, BA (Hons), MA, MI

Media Librarian