Dear NYC-area ARLIS-ians & fashionistas,

There is a conference at LIM College in NYC starting tomorrow, Thursday, October 3rd, entitled Fashion: Now & Then-Meaning, Media, and Mode

There are a lot of different speakers coming from all over the world, including me and my colleague & collaborator, Chandra Obie (Textile Conservator at the Cincinnati Art Museum). We are presenting on Friday at 2:45pm.

I look forward to seeing some of you there!
Jen
-------
Jennifer H. Krivickas
Head of the DAAP Library