ARLISSErs,

A reminder to look for conference announcements and information on our ARLISSE list.

We’re currently taking nominations for officers for 2014, and at the meeting will be assessing our progress re: the Strategic Plan and 2014-2015 participation in ARLIS/NA events, discussing our next meeting location, and looking ahead to possible Southeast venues for the 2016 national meeting. Also enjoying the heck out of New Orleans.

See you in NOLA!

Kathy

2013 ARLISSE Chapter President

Kathy Edwards