Collective Wisdom,

A faculty member is looking for an article from the Dec. 1976  Architecture D’aujourd’hui. Unfortunatly we are missing this year.

Title

Residence Pres de Long Island

Publication Type

Magazine Article

Year of Publication

1976

Secondary Title

Architecture d'Aujourd'hui

Pagination

xxxi

Date Published

December

Publication Language

eng

Keywords

1918-1997, 1972, CT, Marvin, Micheels, Paul, Residence, Rudolph, Westport

Citation Key

2770

Would anyone who has this issue be willing to scan and forward the article to me? We would really appreciate it!

Thanks for your help,

Jillian Kehoe

Librarian

Art & Architecture Library - Education Hall

New York Institute of Technology

Northern Blvd.

Old Westbury, NY 11568

(516) 686-1269