Dear Colleagues,

We sometimes find ourselves with spots to fill on Awards Sub-Committees as our work ramps up this time of year.  If you are interested in being part of the Awards sub-committee, please fill out the form linked below.  The information you provide will allow us to ensure that our committees are diverse and represent the broad range of professionals and students that make up the ARLIS/NA membership.
Awards work is a very rewarding way to get involved with ARLIS and recognize your colleagues doing great work!

Please fill out the form by the end of next week (Friday, November 8th).  However, if a committee chair sees a good match for their needs, you may be contacted even earlier!

http://tinyurl.com/arlisnavolunteer

If you have any questions, please contact me!

Rebecca Cooper Coleman
ARLIS/NA Awards Chair
Architecture & Instruction Librarian
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library