Hi Amy,
You might start with the Frick Art Reference Library.  Their collections development policy covers catalogues raisonnés — within the Library’s collecting parameters.  NYARC’s very recent grant from the Mellon Foundation captures "born-digital scholarly materials.”   I’m sure the Frick will provide guidance on collecting, cataloging, etc..  and the larger arena of NYARC will certainly benefit from and complement your resources.

Couldn’t help butting in,    Pat
Patricia J. Barnett
Chief Librarian Emerita of the Frick Art Reference Library
212-243-4255 (NY)     646-206-8485 (mobile)