Colleagues,

After 42 years of art librarianship, I will be retiring at the beginning of May from the Bridwell Art Library at the University of Louisville.  I take great pleasure in my years as an art librarian and as an ARLIS/NA member, and I feel the same pleasure thinking about what the future holds.

The job ad will appear shortly.  If any of you are thinking about a change, I urge you to consider this position. It's a wonderful opportunity to work with some enthusiastic and creative people.

Gail

Gail R. Gilbert, Director

Art Library

University of Louisville