Thanks for the great list, Karen.

Might I make a suggestion to revise your entry about the Getty Open Content Program with the following:

Getty Open Content Program: High resolution images of works from the Getty Museum and Getty Research Institute that are in the public domain and may be used freely.

The Getty Research Institute recently added 5,400 images to the Open Content Program.
http://blogs.getty.edu/iris/5400-images-from-getty-research-institutes-special-collections-now-available-as-open-content/

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Sherman
Chapters Liaison
ARLIS/NA Executive Board
WebsiteFacebook TwitterLinked In
Serving art information professionals since 1972.  Join ARLIS/NA today!

Reference Librarian
Getty Research Institute
1200 Getty Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
310-440-6698
www.getty.edu/research
Library Access blog
FacebookYouTubeGRI e-News The Getty Iris
Tell us what you think of our Facebook page and receive 20% off any Getty publication by completing this short survey,
We’d like to make it as relevant and useful as possible for you. Thank you!

>>> "Bouchard, Karen" <[log in to unmask]> 10/23/2013 12:01 PM >>>
Dear Heather,

I've been compiling a list of sources on a webpage. I've annotated the list and included notes when images are freely available. I hope this is helpful to you:

https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/resources-in-art-and-architecture-on-the-web/image-resources/image-resources-vendors-museums-etc

Karen Bouchard
Brown University