Hi, all,

A student is trying to find images of 19th century Italian sculpture that were created to establish a national identity.  She has one – Ferrari’s Giordano Bruno.  The Italian Unification, or Resurgimiento, lasted almost the entire 19th century, so any sculpture that was intended to establish an Italian national identity in that time would be helpful.

I’m going to work on this, but thought I would ask in case any of you know of pieces of sculpture off the top of your heads.

Please respond off list.

Thanks!

Peggy

Peggy Keeran

Professor/Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian

University of Denver Libraries

2150 E. Evans Avenue

Denver, CO 80220

Voice:  303-871-3410