The Artists’ Books Thesaurus Working Group, part of the Book Art SIG, is
creating a tool to better describe and identify artists' books. We would
like your help with a few terms for potential inclusion in the thesaurus.
You do not have to have extensive knowledge of artists’ books—just let us
know what terms you use/prefer and if these terms make sense to you. Please
note, this is not the full thesaurus draft. We have made great strides over
the summer on this project and are working out some details before we
release a draft thesaurus to membership.

This survey should take only a few minutes:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qSrIOj9TxfqyFV_XazIRvr-r6kp_Y0VZHmBbPBa7YIs/viewform

Sincerely,
Jaye Fishel
Suzanne Rackover