Please join the upcoming symposium American Art History and Digital Scholarship: New Avenues for Exploration organized by the Archives of American Art and generously supported by the Terra Foundation for American Art. The purpose of the symposium is to convene scholars, curators, archivists, librarians, graduate students, technical experts, and the public to consider American art history in a digital world.  We will examine ways to integrate digital tools and/or resources into the study of American art and to encourage collaboration.

Since I last posted an announcement about the proceedings, we have updated our website to include a schedule  for the day.

We are thrilled that so many have reserved a space in advance.  If you have not already done so, please register online if you plan to come.

Kelly Quinn

Terra Foundation Project Manager for Online Scholarly and Educational Initiatives

Archives of American Art

Smithsonian Institution

P. 202.633.7972

F. 202.633.7994

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 750 9th Street, NW (at H) | Suite 2200 | Washington, DC 20001

U.S. Postal deliveries:  PO Box 37012 | Victor Building, Suite 2200, MRC 937 | Washington, DC 20013-7012