Hello all,

My library is currently in the process of selecting a book scanner and we'd love some input from anyone who may use a book scanner in their library. The scanner would be for in-house digitization and would be used by staff and volunteers, not patrons. The three scanners we're currently considering include the Indus Book Scanner 9000, Bookeye 3, and the Atiz BookDrive Pro (or DIY). We have seen demos of all, but would love some user feedback. (The Copibook and Zeutschel scanners are out of our price range).

Thanks!

Bailey

Bailey Diers
Special Collections Librarian
Hennepin County Library | Minneapolis Central Library
300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: 612-543-8204
www.hclib.org/specialcollections