On behalf of the ARLIS/NA-Mountain West Chapter, I would like to extend a warm invitation to join us for Wide Angle: Perspectives on Visual + Media Arts Information. The virtual conference will take place on November 15, 2013 and highlights include presentations on artists and film, open content and visual resources, archives and artists, the digital humanities, visual literacy and more!

To view the program please go to the conference website at
 http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/2013_reg.html

A registration link is provided on the website but can also be found here:
https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1273069

Registration will be available until October 31, 2013.

We hope you will join us for an inspiring, diverse, and informative conference!

Sincerely,

Nicole Beatty
Vice Chair/Chair Elect, ARLIS/NA-MW
Arts & Humanities Librarian