From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Barbara Prior [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 8:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] help with a reference set purchase?

LIMC is not only useful for upper level work.  I regularly show it to undergradate classes and students for the plate volumes alone.  The foreign language essays can intimidate but the images volumes are easy to use: arranged by person then by type (busts, single, group, narratives, etc.) in rough chronological order.