From: EXPORT E-MAIL [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4:49 PM
To: Amy Lynn Fry
Subject: for possible BGSU purchase? see next email from S Langin-Hooper

Record 1 of 1
             WSU
CALL #       N7760 .L49 1981.
CALL #       704.9/47/0938 19.
TITLE        Lexicon iconographicum mythologiae classicae (LIMC) / [redaction,
               Hans Christoph Ackermann, Jean-Robert Gisler]
IMPRINT      Zurich : Artemis, c1981-c1997.
DESCRIPT'N   8 v. in 16 : ill. ; 29 cm.
NOTE         English, French, German, and Italian.
NOTE         Vol. <2, pts. 1-2   > edited by P. Muller and C. Auge.
NOTE         Includes bibliographies.
NOTE         v.1. Aara-Aphlad -- v. 2. Aphrodisias-Athenas -- v. 3. Atherion-
               Eros -- v. 4. Eros-Herakles -- v. 5. Herakles-Kenchrias -- v.
               6. Kentauroi et Kentaurides - Oiax -- v. 7. Oidipous-Theseus ;
               Indices v.1-2.
SUBJECT      Mythology, Classical, in art -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.
SUBJECT      Mythology, Classical -- Dictionaries -- Polyglot.
SUBJECT      Dictionaries, Polyglot.
OCLC #       9577512.
ISN/STD #    3760887511 (set)
LCCN         82225552//