Hi,

A graduate student is looking for reviews of Julian Raby's book,

Venice, Dürer, and the oriental mode.

We have looked in all the obvious places.  BU does not have British Humanities Index in any form--a long shot but if one of you has it and could check that would be so helpful.

If anyone can think of any other index/db, please let me know. I've covered art, history, Islamic, general, Google, WorldCat. I almost feel I must be doing something wrong as the author is such a prominent figure and the book has been cited quite a few times.

Thank you so much,
Ruth Thomas, Mugar Library,Boston University