Dear ARLIS,

Does anyone have an e-subscription to "Stanislavski Studies"? One of our faculty would like one article from it. It's too new to be in WorldCat, so we can't go the usual route of ILL. The faculty person is looking for this article, "Education through Etudes":
http://stanislavskistudies.org/issues/issue-2/education-through-etudes-%D1%8D%D1%82%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5/

If you can forward the article to me, I and our faculty person will be most grateful!

Sara
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries & Archives
320 S Broad St - Philadelphia PA 19102 - USA
http://library.uarts.edu/  http://library.uarts.edu/mobile
[log in to unmask]  215-717-6282
Like us! http://www.facebook.com/UArtsLibraries