Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Hope your fall is off to a sensational start. On behalf of Artsy, we are delighted to announce the launch of Artsy Education and the ability to download 25,000+ open-access images.

Powered by The Art Genome Project, Artsy is a free website with a library of 50,000+ images from 650+ museum, nonprofit, and gallery partners, social media tools for telling stories about art, and e-commerce functionality to facilitate gallery sales and institutional fundraising.

We welcome your feedback and participation as we continue to develop Artsy and The Art Genome Project. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

Christine

Christine Kuan

Chief Curator & Director of Strategic Partnerships

Artsy