This is to remind all leaders of divisions,  sections, SIGs, chapters, chairs of committees, appointments,  representatives, and any other ARLIS leader that it is time to submit your informal, written midyear report of your activity to your Executive Board Liaison in time for the midyear meeting on September 26-27. While the Executive Board receives regular updates on your activities on our monthly conference calls, it is helpful to have a larger picture of your activities at the middle point of our year. Please submit your report to your liaison by the close of business on Monday, September 23rd so they can be complied in their report.  Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Gregg

Gregory P. J. Most

President

Art Libraries Society of North America