Greeting ARLISians-

Welcome back from a delightful holiday weekend! I am looking for information today.

I have read sevveral articles (mostly online) informing about the various and many museum building projects which are underway in China. Has anyone heard anything of there being built a Museum of Western Art (as found in Japan) or a Museum of American Art (as found in several European countries). Is there a listserv or Society of Chinese Art Librarians similar to ARLIS?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Kevin Mullen, Bookseller