Good afternoon

I have a student with an interesting citation:

Apparently, in this issue:  Pérez Gómez, Alberto, 1949-; Holl, Steven, 1947-; Pallasmaa, Juhani Uolevi, 1936-.Source:A & U: architecture & urbanism, 1994 July, special issue (185 p.), axonometric drawings, details, drawings, portraits, elevations, illustrations, models, photographs, plans, sections, site plans, sketches, aerial photographs

Is an essay titled “An Architecture of the seven senses” most likely by Pallasmaa.  No full text, and citation does not list the articles in this journal.  Does anyone have this journal in their collection, and check for me … and then fax me a copy, please …

Thank you so much

Marlene Koenig

Librarian – WAAC

Virginia Tech