Good Afternoon:

Our library spent this past summer working on a significant weeding of our
periodical backfiles.  We've shared our list of weeded titles and volumes
(mostly bound volumes) with several library discussion lists and have had a
few takers.  A colleague recently suggested that we also post to the ARLIS
list, even though what we have is not a list of arts titles.

If anything from our list can be of use to you, we'll be happy to send
requesting only reimbursement for the shipping cost (UPS).

And one caveat - there are some microform runs on our list.  We've done our
best to present these holdings accurately, but in the case of fiche, we
have not done a piece-by-piece inspection.

Thank you -

Eric

--
Eric A. Kidwell