Greetings from ARLIS/WNY. I am sharing with you our first official fund raiser of the year: a cookbook! Filled with 400 recipes from chapter members as well as a wonderful group of friends, this cookbook will help our chapter to develop more programming as well as to contribute to ARLIS/NA initiatives. Cookbooks will be available for mailing right after Labor Day--- but you can send in your order requests now. See the attached flier.

Happy weekend and do consider ordering now—while you have the information at hand.

Thanks,

Barbara Opar on behalf of ARLIS/WNY